Friday, March 22, 2013

So hello hello. It is a Friday if you can see I did not blog on Wednesday. My dog has to get his leg amputated so that's just peachy keen. I am going through lots and lots of drama but is that what a blog is for??? (Somewhat) NOO!! It's not. It's for blogging and as the Blogger it is my job to make sure that you the Bloggee pays attention to EVERYTHING. I don't know why I put that there it just sounded good in my brain space. So today was a B day at my school and we had Advisory and talked about a survey we took. It was awkward and uncomfortable. But do I care about comfort??? (Somewhat) NOO!! I don't. See? That's why you should pay attention because I did that earlier. I know right now you're thinking, Yeah, yeah get to the book now! And I'm thinking you should shut up. So anyway I was going to talk about the game Slender Man which is so scary I want to leave my blog forever. But can I do that?? (Somewhat) NOO!! I can't. Yep did it again. Now you are being rick-rolled (not that I know what that means). Anyway, Slender Man is a game where you are a little girl in the forest looking 8 pages before a creepy guy, Slender Man, who has no face can find you. If you complete the game you shouldn't play again because the pages are ALWAYS in the same place so it's pretty irrelevant to play again. Do what you want. Do I care?? (Somewhat) NOO!! I don't. (Yes I do). You use A W S D to move and Left Shift to run and F for flashlight (I think). I haven't played in a while but I'm not sure I want to. I have only gotten as far as two pages before freaking out (even though Slender wasn't there) and leaving. I am a wuss, go on say it, Logan you are a wuss. Did you say it? Ehh I don't really care, or do I, or don't I, or do I, or do I don't I?? Hmm confused yet?  75875ewhreu7q345783574ruewoirdehfodsaiyufiewurieiru!!I!U!IUIUiuroieuroi!UIU!*&*ureiuoiutu
YOU'RE  name is poop 08outuretirutorwutwrotureoutoi!!!!!!!!!!!! What about now? NO?? Whatever I'm leaving. You're mean. Meanie.
-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment