Tuesday, February 26, 2013


This would be the cover for my book.
This is the book that I didn't write.
Hi, hey, what up, is cheese good, my man, up high, down low, you look like crap. All these things, we greet people like and then we have the common, I know what you did last summer kind of greet and then that's when you would say, "Stalkers need to eat more soup, (so in a Russian accent say) EAT YOUR SOUP, EAT YOUR SOUP!!" Then you just walk away all smooth like and never again care. But really people let's get to the good stuff. This is my second entry in one day. "WHAT!" you say? "Her second entry, in one day?? AND it's not even WEDNESDAY??" Well the truth is my friends I have not been busy, not being busy gives me free time and free time means more time for the no ones that read my entries. Not that you aren't no one because I am sure you're someone. I'm pretty sure you're on the grid. But anyway back to business. I am recently read a book called The Encyclopedia of Me by Karen Rivers and it is the best book EVER!!! You should really go to a local library or go anywhere where there are books for rent and or sale and get this book.In a few years part of this entry will be completely USELESS. Just a second ago that girl started some more drama because I 'copied' her by posting something that she did and when I looked in her profile I did not see a post like it so I typed SUPER fast and told her stuff and I said wrong grammar. But did I care? I did not. That was in the book the: But did I care? I did not. part I just wrote. Also that book I am writing I want something really cool for the cover. I might be lazy and just find something off the webernet to use. Like the key above. Well that was a lot of typing and probs a lot of reading for you so I will leave you with a very good quote a wise man once said.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!
-Santa Claus 
-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment