Wednesday, February 27, 2013

http://trollfacecomic.com/
Ha
YO, YO, YO, YOU!! What up? How's it going?!?! So if you have EVER done History Fair you know how depriving of life it is. "History Fair is SOO FUN!!" said no one ever. Right now I am so stressed because we have homework and History Fair and I just wanna die but I'm not gonna. So today I have been thinking about finishing up chapter 5 of my book that I was talking about but I'm so stressed I just don't know. What should I do?? I know. Not care. So in math I had to be the teacher while the actual teacher walked out and that girl I was talking about before. She called me 'Ms. McCollum'. I was like is she not mad at me anymore? I don't even know. This is so confusing. Some people think, "Oh sixth grade was a cinch!"and I'm like obviously you haven't gone to my school!! I don't know what is going on, I also don't know what this entry is about I feel like I said all I had to say, I said yesterday. Sometimes it's like no one cares you know? And then I'm thinking, you know what you probably don't care. And sometimes that's okay. Above if you noticed I put up a picture. I told you I would do that and I did. So there. I have told you something and I kept my promise. I have been doing a lot of brain teasing (brain teasing, that's a weird word. Try saying that out loud) and I thought life is stressful ALL the time and no one can help you make it less stressful but yourself. Think about all we have is each other and if we are stressed all the time we miss out on all the good things so go to the link above and take a load off.
-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment