Thursday, February 14, 2013

Uhm Hi there person infiltrating my personal life. I'm kidding. My name is Logan Ashley but everyone just calls me Logan. I am eleven about to turn twelve on February 22. I like puppies and just a few days ago I saw this website and just then my friend posted something. Her name is Genesis but I call her Gigi. Her website-type-thingy is called http://whatdoyouthinkabout2g.blogspot.com/. Just copy paste this into the URL to check her out. She is really quite cool and so am I. Uhm, what else do I like ? Oh yeah I like hangin', eatin (even though I'm like SUPER skinny all my friends tell me), I hate gym because people yell and get mad (can't lie I do too which is why I hate it, I hate being mad), like I said, I am an animal fanatic. Just a couple weeks ago my dog ran away and got hit by a car and broke his leg. YES, YES he's fine. I will try to post EVERY week. Preferably Wednesday, I am less busy then. But until next Wednesday you will have to wait. I will also try to post funny pics and sthuff  so watch out for that.
P.S. Happy Valentines Day !!
-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment