Thursday, February 28, 2013

A WAY to uncovered cheerleader
Yodee yodee yo!!! So another day of 
S: seven
C: crappy
H: hours
O: of
O: our 
L: lives
My school
WASTED!! If I didn't mention it recently (which I'm sure I didn't) I am in my school's musical, it's High School Musical (the first one). Yay. I have two parts; a cheerleader and Ms. Teeny (the math teacher) "Wow, pretty pathetic parts." you might say and any other time I would've agreed with you and said, "I know, gag me with a spoon." but now if you said that I would say "Go!! Leave me!! Rinse your mouth with soap!!" with a Russian accent. We dance and sing and talk. Ms. Teeny has three lines (literally) and the cheerleader just sings and dances. "WHAT!?!" you say? "You have TWO parts? How do you do it!?!" well I would say, "STOP YELLING YA NITWIT!!!" and that would hurt your feelings I bet, but you know what? Does this look like a face that cares? '---'. No, no it does not. Anyways my two characters are not on the stage at the same time so I will not have an issue but I might have to wear a cheer leading outfit and then a cheer leader skirt that doesn't look too pippy and a button down shirt and just take off the button down when I do the Goooooo WILDCATS!!! You know the usshhh. Whatever I don't know how to spell it. Up above is a cheerleader and if I EVER looked like that my dad would be all, "Go be someone else 's daughter and I would be all, "FINE. I wanted another family anyway, but still send me money on my birthday!!" and then WE'D be all, "I'm SORRY!! *sob sob" GUESS WHAT?!?!!? One day I am going to do a (drum-roll please) a Vlog. That's video blog for all you nobodies who don't get out much and don't know what things stand for. My computer is SO confusing by the way (just felt like saying this) one minute it's like 2 hrs. 8 min. left for battery then 3 hrs. 5 min. then 2 hrs. 8 min. then 4 hrs. 9 min. then 3 hrs. 53 min. then 4 hrs. 18 min. It's like PICK A BATTERY type thing and stay there. Upp, CHANGED AGAIN!! Crappy little crapper. Whatever. Back to the subject (what was the subject) CHANGED AGAIN! (I will stop that now) Have you ever heard of Spotify because if you have then good for you man, good for you. Wait I have to change the subject. So one day in Science I was looking through these word searches and I found one for Valentine's Day but it was like in 3-D so you couldn't read ANYTHING but it was kind of eligible. But anyway this boy tried it and I was like, "If you find a word I will praise you forever." so he started going through it like a boss and he found FOUR words and I was like, "MASTER WHAT DO YOU NEED?" it was CRAY!! but it was cool so yeah I had to change the subject to tell you that. Also today during elective this boy broke his nose in P.E. I don't really know all the deets (details) but when I do I will tell you if that's okay with the boy (which it probably will be I'll tell him, "The people wanna know!!" That'll convince him. (I'm pretty sure. Oh yeah! Parenthesis in parenthesis!)
Okay I'm done now.
Goodnight.
-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment