Saturday, February 16, 2013

This is my dog, Tabasco.
Hi again! Today I know it is a Sunday but since I have a FOUR day weekend I decided to make another bloggy-blog. Today it is six days from my birthday so that is exciting. I am also writing a book entitled ("entitled" look at me using a fancy word!) The Key to His Heart. Maybe one day I will show you all the unfinished copy of it, but for now I wanted to show you a picture of my dog. That's him. Tabasco. That was him before the injury. I don't have one for after the injury. I also don't want to put one up either. Anyways, in my first blog I didn't bring up the fact that I liked writing but I do. I think that it brings out a lot of things that you are feeling whether it is fiction or whatever. Maybe sometime next week I will post my first few chapters. Basically the story is about a girl who likes a boy and when she gets invited to a party of his she goes into his room and finds a box shaped like a heart. When she opens it there is a key; the key to open his heart... Pretty good, huh? I know. Well that's all I have depending on my schedule I will most likely blog tomorrow. But I will still blog on Wednesdays.
-Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment